Coverage, Your Way
In addition to our flexible medical professional liability insurance and the added protection of our Supreme Advantage® coverage, we offer a collection of coverage add-ons and discounts that are available to you and your practice as you see fit.
- Part-time coverage
- Corporate/partnership coverage
- Licensing board actions legal expense coverage
- Contractual liability coverage for corporate entities
- Option for defense of sexual misconduct coverage
- Prior Acts coverage
- Coverage tailored for physicians employed by hospitals, healthcare systems or large groups
- Additional options for Supreme Advantage® coverage, including excess limits
- Risk management credits for utilizing certain office systems and participating in education programs
- New to practice discounts
Supreme Advantage® Coverage Available for Purchase
Insureds have the option to purchase increased limits above the $50,000 provided in the base coverage. There are five purchase options:
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Privacy and Data Security Insurance (PDSI)
- Medical Practice Administration Insurance (MPAI)
- Combined policy for Privacy and Data Security Insurance (PDSI) and Medical Practice Administration Insurance (MPAI)
- All coverages (EPLI, PDSI and MPAI)
The coverage can be purchased for a corporation (group) or an individual. If purchased by a group, the limits are shared by all physicians (regardless of the number of physicians) acting on behalf of the corporation.
Broad Form EPLI Option
- This option provides third-party coverage for actions by an insured against a non-employee.
- Patient abuse, molestation and harassment are excluded; however, this coverage can be included for an additional premium.
Extended Reporting Period (Tail) Coverage (Excess Limits)
- Subject to the Company’s Discretion, tail coverage may be available for purchase. PDSI/MPAI tail coverage can be purchased for a one year period. EPLI tail coverage may be purchased for one, two or three year periods. The associated premium must be paid in full before the tail is issued.
Read more about Increased Limits Coverage under FAQs.
To report a claim, please call us at 888.355.5551.